Kanger is known for its innovative open-system vaporizers. They are powerful, easy to use, and relatively affordable. But what makes Kanger truly special is its selection of interchangeable tanks and coils that allow users to vape exactly the way they want using an endless range of options.
Inside these stainless steel coils are 100% Japanese organic cotton wicks. As most vapers know, organic cotton is far more superior to standard cotton because the former does not contain any bleach and other impurities. Organic cotton wicks produce a much cleaner and flavourful vapor so you can enjoy the true taste of your favourite USA Eliquid & Ejuice.
For a fully customized experience, Kanger is offering its SSOCC heads in multiple coil builds and resistances. The stainless steel coil in standard wrap is available in 0.15Ω, 0.2Ω, 0.5Ω, 1.2Ω, 1.5Ω specifications while the Clapton-style coil comes in 0.5Ω resistance. Clapton coil builds have a greater surface area for increased vapor production.
Kanger made sure that you can enjoy the awesome flavour and vapor of these new SSOCC heads with its full line of SubTank clearomizers as well as the tank-in-mod NEBOX vaporizer. This compatibility is very convenient for those who are already using Kanger products.
- Made of high-grade stainless steel wire
- Made with 100% Japanese organic cotton wick
- Available in multiple resistances and wrap styles
- Compatible with all Subtanks and the NEBOX
- Robust flavor
- Pure taste
- Super thick vapor clouds
- Lasts longer than Kanthal coils
- Comes in 0.15Ω, 0.2Ω, 0.5Ω, 1.2Ω, 1.5Ω resistances
Available Stainless Steel Organic Cotton Coil (SSOCC) Replacements:
- 0.15Ω SSOCC Ni-200 (Ni-200 Coils are for temperature controlled devices)
- 0.2Ω SSOCC
- 0.5Ω SSOCC
- 0.5Ω SSOCC Clapton Coil (the clapton coil builds have a greater surface area for increased vapor production!)
- 1.2Ω SSOCC
- 1.5Ω SSOCC
KangerTech SSOCC Specifications:
- Wire material: stainless steel
- Wicking material: pure Japanese organic cotton
- Available resistances: 0.2Ω, 0.5Ω, 1.2Ω, 1.5Ω, 0.15Ω (nickel), 0.5Ω (Clapton)
- Kanger Subtank
- Kanger Subtank Plus
- Kanger Subtank Mini
- Kanger Subtank Nano
- Kanger NEBOX
- Kanger SUBVOD