The Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast Tank is everything the 4 was not. They listened to customer feedback and returned with this improved design that is sure to please!
If you thought the airflow was great on the original, wait until you try the airflow on the TFV8. The airflow slots on this tank are increased by 18% on the bottom airflow chambers. Not only are the airflow slots increased on this tank, the airflow tube was increased by 30% to offer the best airflow possible.
IMPROVED TOP FILL
If you owned the original, you know that the top filling can sometimes be a pain because the e-liquid hole was pretty small. A lot of users would remove the plastic protection around the e-liquid fill hole to increase its size, but it was still pretty small and spilling e-liquid was a problem. The e-liquid hole and topfilling section on the Smok TFV8 has been increased in diameter to easily allow you to use dropper bottles without spilling or dripping any e-liquid down the side of your mod.
IMPROVED RBA BASE
While the RBA options for the original weren’t terrible, the TFV8 RBA coil is a big improvement over the originals. Since Smok has great support for their tanks post-release, we can also expect to see some new and innovative RBA options down the road. The deck of the TFV8 RBA section is pictured below with an 18mm build deck.
- 6ml E-Liquid Capacity (5.5ml With TF-V8 Coil Installed)
- 24mm Diameter (Glass Diameter 25.5mm)
- 50mm Height
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- V8-T8 Coil: 50-260 Watts | Best Range: 120-180W
- V8-T6 Coil: 50-240 Watts | Best Range: 110-150W
- V8-Q4: 50-180 Watts | Best Range: 90-150W
- V8 RBA: 18mm Build Deck | Pre-Installed 0.28ohm Dual Fused Clapton Coil (50-140 Watts)
- TFV8 Cloud Beast
- V8-T8 Octuple Coil Head (0.15ohm)
- V8-Q4 Quadruple Coil Head (0.15ohm)
- V8 Exclusive Turbo RBA Head (0.1528ohm)
- One Replacement Glass